GANZ Face Recognition Temperature Screening Terminal
Based on self-developed AI and the support of powerful computing power and face recognition algorithms, temperature measurement face recognition terminals are designed to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures, and can thus be used for rapid and preliminary fever screening in office buildings new face recognition system for identifying whom are people wearing masks, granting access only to verified personnel and eliminating possible fraudulent activities.
GANZ face recognition terminal can be used for medium & small-scale temperature monitoring in public places to detect the fever people immediately, such as rapid screening of Novel Coronavirus (Covid-19), SARS, Zika, Ebola and other fever symptoms illness
GANZ Face Recognition Temperature Screening Terminal is also NDAA approved.
Temperature Measurement Key Benefits
- Proximity wake-up activation: the device is automatically activated when a person approaches.
- 7-inch touch screen: displays the software interface, operation guidance and face frame. Performs real-time face detection (supports local video preview).
- 2-million-pixel binocular wide-angle camera.
- Anti-fake function for pictures and videos
- Facial recognition distance of up to 1 meter, for a height range of 1.4 m to 1.9 m.
- Use of deep learning algorithms to support a capacity of 10,000 faces. Fast recognition with a higher recognition rate.
- Storage of up to 30,000 events
- Multiple authentication methods.
- Facial comparison time ≤ 0.5 s/person. Recognition rate ≥99%.
- Support for importing of card and facial data to devices through TCP/IP transmission or USB interfaces.
- Uploading of data through the internet.
- Uploading of comparison results and interconnected snapshots to the platform for storage.
- Personnel information can be sent down from the platform or uploaded from local devices.
- Stand-alone operation in offline mode.
- Local login for managing, searching and configuring device parameters.
- SDK Provided
- Integration with Visitor Management System (ViMS), Cloud based Visitor Management, MySejahtera Integration, QR Reader, Time Attendance, Staff Body Temperature Tracing, Contact Tracing etc
Temperature Monitoring Application
Type of Installation
TEMPERATURE SCREENING TERMINAL INSTALLED IN MALAYSIA