GANZ Improved Body Temperature Thermal Camera with Built-in Blackbody
Evaluation of body temperature thermal scanner is one of the oldest known diagnostic methods and is still an important sign of health and disease, both in everyday life and in medical care. Accurate temperature measurement is critically important for early screening and detection.
Body temperature thermal scanner detector can be used for large-scale temperature monitoring in crowded public places to detect the fever people immediately, such as rapid screening of Novel Coronavirus (Covid19), SARS, Zika, Ebola and other fever symptoms illness.
Body temperature thermal scanner camera along with the blackbody gives high accuracy read rate of ≤ 0.3 °C (depending on Emission rate, distance, ambient temperature, etc.). It is able to cater for multiple target at any one given time, reducing the scan time compared to individual screening method or the handheld devices. The system also fully comply to social distancing where body temperature reading is taken from a distance of 3 meter.
NDAA Compliance Thermal Camera Key Benefits
- Camera and blackbody integrated design – Lower cost of installation and maintenance
- Quick and easy to install and re-locate as required with standard camera fitting for flexible mounting options.
- Effective pixels 400×300 – Wide detection area
- Sensitivity ≤40mK
- Thermal: 8mm Fixed lens, Visible: 2.7~12mm motorized lens
- Instant non-intrusive measurement using infrared thermal imaging technology with market-lead temperature measurement accuracy.
- Automated System to Handle High Volume of People (up to 45 detection) – Monitors for high temperature without slowing down the flow of people.
- AI Algorithm with Face Recognition – system stores meta-data to assist on fast searching of records. Also assist on keeping personal temperature trending.
- Reliable Fever Detection Alarm – Automatic alert function reduces potential for human error and immediately alerts the operator if trigger point reached.
- Easy Reporting works for any industry, simple to operate and prepare daily report
- On-board temp-detection algorithm
- One IP address two channels
- Accuracy ±3°C
- 17 color control
- NDAA Approved
Temperature Monitoring Application
Type of Installation
Body Temperature Scanner Installed in Government Building
and Critical Infrastructure in Malaysia
Body Temperature Scanner Installed in Transportation Hub
(airport, Train Station, Bus Station & Ports )
GANZ ZNT8-B0F6-TASX4 Body Temperature Scanner Installed in Hospital
GANZ ZNT8-B0F8-TASX4 Body Temperature Scanner Installed in School
Other Body Temperature Scanner Installation
Guiding Principles for Prevention and Control of Infectious Diseases
A Non-contact Temperature Measurement System Based on AI for Epidemic Fever
GANZ Genstar Uncooled IRFPA Microbolometer Body Temperature Screening Camera
Handheld thermal scanner, Cost-effective Choice
ARE YOU READY FOR POST MCO?
T120H Fever Screening Thermal Camera is a fast temperature detection tool, which can be used to detect human temperature from
a safety distance with accuracy of ±0.5℃. It is an economical and practical thermal camera that could meet the needs of primary
temperature screening well.
With two intelligent temperature screening modes, T120H is not only suitable for flexible temperature screening, but also can be deployed at the entrances and exits of the public area, which makes it an ideal device to improve the efficiency of epidemic prevention and protect public health.